Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Thing I Love

A few months ago I put a posting on here about a box of bread that I bought.  We really liked it so I figured I would let you guys all know that it passed our taste-bud test!  Then I've made a couple of recipes with Philadelphia cooking creme's that we really like too.  So, now for a new product we have recently fallen in love with...


It's poblano alfredo sauce.  If you guys don't like peppers its okay because these "poblano" peppers taste so much like basic table pepper.  Yup, like salt and pepper, pepper.  Its super mild, but oh so delicious.  Both kids loved it too.  I bought it and while making dinner I was looking at the package going "um, not too sure about this."  Once we were finished making it and took our first bites, wow.  It is so yummy!  So, go get yourself some and fall in love!  (We made it into a blackened chicken pasta by pan frying up some chicken pieces that were in a basic blackening spice that I googled up.  Took only a few seconds to do it.  Then I made some noodles, heated up the sauce, threw it all together and voila.  Dinner was served!)

No comments:

Post a Comment