Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crockpot BBQ Pineapple Chicken

I have been obsessed with pinterest.com lately.  Recipes galore!  Its not only a recipe website, but I've found tons of them on there.  Anyways, I saw this one and made it the next day.  It was so delicious!  It cost me less than $7.00 to make it also!  I served it for Nick on a roll, as a sandwich.  For myself, I served it on white rice.  Both were awesome!

Ingredients:
4-6 Chicken breasts (I used 5 small ones)
1 LARGE can of crushed pineapple, undrained
1 Container of honey bbq sauce

Directions:
*Spray your crockpot with baking spray.

*Put your pineapples and bbq sauce into the crockpot and mix well.




*Place your chicken breasts into the crockpot and cover with the sauce.


*Cover and cook on low for 6 hours of high for 3 - 3 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment