Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Cookies

Its that time of year again: Christmas Season!  I love love love the holidays.  I must admit though, its a little more stressful now that I have kids.  I've been doing so much and finally had a chance to get some baking done.  Here are a bunch of the cookies my Mom and I made today.  Hope you like them!

Ingredients:
2 Boxes of Red Velvet cake mix (If you can find one with pudding inside, I couldn't)
2 Eggs
1 3/4 Sticks of butter, melted
1/4 Cup water
2- 3 Cups white chocolate chips (do to your liking)

Directions:
*Mix the first 4 ingredients together until well blended.  (Mine was SO thick I had a HECK of a time mixing it!  Almost to the point I almost through the batter out haha!)

*Add the white chocolate chips and stir well.

*Spray down a baking sheet with baking spray, or line the baking sheet with parchment paper.

*Pre-heat your oven to 375*F.

*Drop the dough by tablespoons onto your baking sheet.  They really spread out so be careful not to put them too close together.

*Bake for 9-11 minutes.  I only needed 9 minutes, but all of our stoves are different!

*Let sit on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment