Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spinach and Sausage Pasta

I took a few items out for dinner tonight, only to realize some of the ingredients I needed for the dish I planned on making were not in my pantry.  Sigh.  So, here's a recipe I came up with off the top of my head and boy was it good!  Nick has been asking if I wrote the recipe down yet because he really liked it!  (Sorry about the terrible pictures, I couldn't get the silly flash to work...again.)
Ingredients:
1/2-1 lb of italian sausage (I think we used sweet)
1 Bag of frozen spinach, thawed and fully drained
3/4 Box of ziti noodles
1 Container cooking creme, Italian herb blend
1 Cup alfredo sauce

Directions:
*Boil water for pasta.

*Cook meat in a skillet, drain fat.

*Pour the spinach into the meat once the meat is cooked.

*Add the cooking creme and alfredo sauce.


*Stir the meat mixture until well blended and warm.

*Pour the noodles into the sauce mixture and mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment