Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Banana Roll-Ups

Cooper has been in a really "munchy" mood lately.  He wants to eat all the time.  I'm sick of grabbing crackers or a plain old banana for him.  I came up with this as a fun way for him to get a little extra "umph" in his snack...and to hopefully keep him full a little bit longer!

Ingredients:
1 Tortilla
1 Scoop peanut butter
1 Banana

Directions:
*Lay your tortilla down.

*Spread the peanut butter on it (would work better with smooth peanut butter...but Cooper ate all of it this past week so crunchy had to be used!)

*Put the peeled banana onto one side edge of the tortilla and roll it up.

Here is Cooper's "this is a crazy snack" face  :)

2 comments:

  1. I buy whole wheat tortillas and make these. Allie LOVES them. Great minds again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they sure do!!! Now, if I could buy less clothes...and you had more we would be doing great! LOL. I'm cleaning out the closet this week... ;)

    ReplyDelete