Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maple Sausage Alfredo

I know this sounds like a really strange recipe...but its delicious!  I went to the dentist today and my mouth is so sore...so I took easy ingredients and voila, "sausage alfredo."  Nick asked me after dinner how hard it was to make, I asked him why.  His response: "because its really, really good."  :)

Ingredients:
1/2 box spaghetti or fettucini noodles
1 package maple breakfast sausages
1 cup heavy whipping cream
salt to taste
pepper to taste

Directions:
*Start cooking your noodles since they always take the longest to do.

*While noodles are cooking, take all sausages out of their casings (if they are in casings).  Also, you MUST have maple flavored because of its sweetness...

*Start cooking the sausages, mashing them into small pieces, while the noodles are cooking.

*Once the noodles are cooked, poor them into the skillet with the meat.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Now add the whipping cream.  Stir for a few minutes over medium heat to mix all the flavors.

*RIDICULOUSLY EASY!!!

Cooper loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment