Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crescent Chicken

Here is an easy recipe I got from a blog called "wearing Gackey's Apron."  This recipe was really easy as pretty tasty.  I didn't change her recipe when I made it but I need to before I cook it again.  Not that I need to change it because of the taste, rather I need to change it because it made so much filling and not enough crescents...

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts, cooked then chopped
1 can Crescent Rolls
2 cups Cheddar Cheese
1 can Cream of Celery
1 can Cream of Chicken

Directions:
*Cook your chicken any way you want too.  Then chop it up into tiny pieces.

*Open up both cans of soup mix.  Pour half of each can into a mixing bowl.  Reserve the other halves for after.  Now put one cup of shredded cheese into the bowl and mix it up good.  Now add the chicken and mix.

*Spray a 13x9 baking dish and set aside.

*Open your can of crescent rolls.  Put one heaping scoopful of the cheese and chicken mixture into the bigger part of the crescent roll.  Roll it up ending with the shortest part.  Put each of the crescent roll mixture into the baking dish.  Do not let them touch each other because they supposedly won't rise (mine didn't rise regardless so I way I see it is you can make them touch if you want too!).

*Mix the remaining two cans of soup together and pour it over the tops of the crescents.

*Bake in your preheated oven at 375* for 45 minutes.

*Pull out of the oven and top with the remaining cheese.  Put back in the oven for about 5 minutes until they fully cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment