Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Banana Bread

I am happy to say that I can stop looking for banana bread recipes.  Last night I tried a new recipe and it is going to be the one I use from now on.  Yes, its that good!


Ingredients:
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans

Directions:
*In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.

*Add eggs, sugar, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla to bananas.  Mix well.

*Add flour, baking soda, and salt.  Mix just until combined.  Do not overmix.

*Fold in your nuts. 

*Pour batter in metal loaf pan coated with cooking spray.

*Bake in preheated (350) for one hour.

(This recipe came from a blog I came across online)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found it!!! :) And, SUCH a cute name for a recipe blog. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thanks! So many of the good names were taken! I hope you try this recipe, it truly is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete