Monday, March 7, 2011

Crockpot Mexican Chicken

From one of my good friends Katie!

Same pot, two different pictures.  Sorry...I'm not a great photographer.  Food tastes better than the pictures look, I promise!

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts (thawed)
2 cans of beans (black, ranch style, pinto or kidney)
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 can rotel

Directions:
*Spray crockpot with cooking spray.  Mix all ingredients in the crockpot.  

*Cook in a crockpot on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours.

*Shred chicken and serve with shredded cheese and sour cream in tortillas or on tortilla chips.

(The chicken shreds so easily once its cooked!  2 forks and it falls apart!  Really tasty!  I served ours on tortillas.  I used one can of rinsed off/drained black beans, and one can of chili beans still in most of the sauce.)

No comments:

Post a Comment