Monday, March 7, 2011

Kris Kringle Cookies

I know its not Christmas, but I had a picture of these that I took and figured I would post it before I forgot!


Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup  granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2   eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2-1/4 cups  flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp.  salt
2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped
2 cups  chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
2 cups dried cranberries

Directions:
*Heat oven to 375ºF.

*Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries.

*Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 1-1/2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.

*Bake 9 to 11 min. or until lightly browned. Put cookies on wire racks after allowing them to cool for 3 minutes on the baking sheets.  Cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment