Monday, March 7, 2011

Who Am I?

I recently made a family blog and thought I would add recipes I make to it.  After thinking about it for I decided to just go ahead and have two separate blogs.  Why try to combine two totally different things?  I have some friends who only want my recipes, and some family who only want to know about how the family is doing!  So here it is...recipes I make and like.  These are recipes that I make, or have made, for my family of 4.  I have a husband (who can be picky), and two small boys (who are also picky at times).  These all have the Mommy stamp of approval!  Take them and try them out for yourself!  Let me know what you like and feel free to share some of your recipes!

(Quick note...All recipes I cook are easy to do, with basic ingredients. I HATE a recipe you don't know half the items in it!)

*All pictures are one's I have taken.  I don't mind if you use them, just please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment